Automotive electrical problems are not something anyone wants to experience while they are traveling or at any other time. The increase in the dependence of most vehicle components on the electrical system means that a malfunction can result in an inoperable vehicle that leaves you stranded. As automotive technology has improved, electrical errors have become increasingly complex. Fortunately, there are a number of automotive repair shops that can send out a mobile auto electrician in Sheffield to help you get back on the road.
1) Auto Electrician Mobile (6 Gilpin Street, S6 3BL) – Ian Shaw has over 30 years of experience providing mobile electrical services to the Sheffield area. Ian can visit you on the side of the road if you find yourself stranded or he can stop by your home to evaluate your vehicle. Services include engine diagnostics, alternator repairs, alarm system installation, battery servicing and supply, starter motor replacement, service light reset, and much more.
Telephone: 07836 688625
2) G.R. Millward Ltd (Unit 5 Newhall Rd, S9 2QL) – With over 40 years of combined experience, this auto electrical shop offers a wide range of services including computer diagnostics, starter repair, alternator replacement, battery testing, and much more. They have three technicians that serve as a mobile auto electrician in Sheffield and are able to meet you at your home or on the road. They can service cars, commercial vehicles, PSV and plant, and much more.
Telephone: 01142 431335
3) N. Grayson Auto Electrical Services Ltd (2 Ulverston Rd, S8 0NX) – This family owned and operated auto shop was established in 1983 and it operates in areas like Barnsley, Derby, Doncaster, Chesterfield, Mansfield, Matlock, Rotherham, Sheffield, and Worksop. The technicians employed at this facility are engine management specialists who are capable of providing electrical installation, 24 hour call out recovery, maintenance, and repairs. Services include ECU testing, remote key repairs, battery replacements, and much more.
Telephone: 07779 659113
4) Jim Parkes Tuning (8 Torwood Drive, S8 7QZ) – With over 35 years experience, this mobile business can tune both classic and modern vehicles. They can work on all makes and models of vehicles and are available to service your automobile whether it is stranded on the side of the road, in your home driveway, or parked at work. Services include mobile engine tuning, fault diagnostics, call out service, service light reset, and much more. If you give them a call, they would be happy to send out a mobile auto electrician in Sheffield.
Telephone: 07836 608651
5) BW Autoelectrics (7 Lupton Drive, S8 7NB) – A fully mobile auto electrician who can diagnose your vehicle’s electrical system any time or place. They perform home and work visits at all times including evenings and weekends. They perform services including battery evaluation, car electrical diagnostics, computer assessment, alternator repair, starter replacement, engine management, and much more.
Telephone: 07506 746262
6) C and P Autos (144 Dyke Vale Rd, S12 4EU) – Low cost diagnostic and repair service with over 30 years of experience. They also specialize in vauxhall and opel vehicles. Services include engine management, gear box repair, brakes, ignition, and much more.
Telephone: 07971 466552
7) SD Auto Electrical Services (56 Lupton Rd, S8 7NG) – Complete vehicle electrical repair service with over 20 years of experience. This business is entirely mobile and able to travel throughout Yorkshire including Sheffield, Harrogate, Bradford, Leeds, Wakefield, and Huddersfield. The technicians at this company have the skills required to diagnose lighting malfunctions, perform engine servicing, install reverse cameras, repair volt motors, and replace alternators. If you contact them, they can send out a mobile auto electrician in Sheffield to help resolve the problem you are experiencing.
Telephone: 07886 903188
8) AC Auto Electrical (3 Layton Drive, Old Whittington, Chesterfield S419HX) – A family owned and operated business in Chesterfield that has been offering auto electrical services for over 20 years. The technicians working here have been in the industry for over 38 years and are experts when it comes to electrical systems. They can help you with dysfunctional wipers, blown fuses, ABS, engine lights, and much more using the most modern equipment available. Their full range of services can be viewed on their website.
Telephone: 07966 196960
9) Leebus Auto Electrics Ltd (25 Rainborough Court, S63 6LR) – This mobile auto electrician company has been operating in South Yorkshire since 1998. These technicians can help if you are experiencing a vehicle that will not start, warning lights, inoperative lighting, heat and air conditioning problems, electric window and lock problems, alarm malfunctions, and much more. If you drop them a line, then they can quickly send out a mobile auto electrician in Sheffield.
Telephone: 07901 808871
10) Chesterfield Auto Electrical Ltd (25 Storforth Lane Trading Estate, S41 0QL) – Member of the Federation of Small Businesses, this auto shop has been in operation since 1995. They use the latest equipment to provide battery health checks, alternator testing, battery drain tests, battery replacement, engine light diagnostics, and much more. If you are experiencing automotive electrical problems, they have the expertise to help.
Telephone: 01246 384460