It can be extremely frustrating when your vehicle experiences an electrical problem that leaves you stranded in an inconvenient location. While there have been significant advances in automotive technology over the past several years, these improvements often result in complicated malfunctions that are beyond most people’s ability to repair. These days, many of the problems that occur in a vehicle’s electrical system require the expert knowledge and skills of a trained auto electrician. Fortunately, there are a few available in Nottingham.
1) Sedgley Garage and MOT (10A Sedgley Avenue, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire County NG2 4HZ) – Offers automotive service and repair. This business has received praise from individuals who have taken their vehicles for repair and who experienced great service.
Telephone: 44 115 950 2019
2) Total Vehicle Services (Tennis Court Industrial Estate, Colwick, Nottinghamshire NG2 4EW) – This business provides a wide variety of automotive repair services including air conditioning repair, oil and filter changes, engine diagnostics and repair, vehicle code reading, MOTs, exhaust evaluation, battery replacement, and tire repair. The technicians follow a service checklist and provide customers with a copy once they have completed the service. If you are in need of a mobile auto electrician in Nottingham then consider giving these guys a call.
Telephone: 44 115 924 3444
3) Midland Auto Electrical (8 Little Tennis Street, Nottingham NG2 4EL) – An independent automotive business that specializes in BMW vehicles. They use modern diagnostic equipment and software to quickly diagnose and repair problems. They are also able to diagnose and repair problems with German make and model vehicles. They have been in service for over 20 years and they carry a large stock of new and used BMW parts including 3 Series, 5 Series, X Series, and Y Series. Midland’s technicians offer a wide range of electrical services including alternator repair, coil pack replacement, crank angle sensor, engine management system diagnostics, light troubleshooting, central locking repair, wiring and wiring looms, and warning light readings.
Telephone: 44 115 941 0636
4) Harmac Garage (1st Avenue Greasley Street, Bulwell, Nottinghamshire NG6 8NG) – This operation was started in 1961 as an independently owned and operated family business that offers servicing and MOTs for cars and light goods vehicles. They have over 50 years of experience and offer competitive pricing, drop-off service, and are able to return your vehicle to you for a small delivery fee. The technicians at this garage offer a comprehensive set of services including car and van MOT tests, servicing, repairs, diagnostics, and breakdown recovery. Individuals who are looking for a mobile auto electrician in Nottingham might want to consider this shop.
Telephone: 44 115 975 2451
5) Sparks Auto Electrics (159 Derby Road, Ripley, Derbyshire, DE5 8HU) – This company offers same day service in Derby, Nottingham, Mansfield, and many surrounding areas. Their technicians specialize in engine diagnostics, car evaluation, electrical systems, alarm fitting, and security. They have well over thirty years of experience and may be able to help solve your automotive problem.
Telephone: 07836 355 410