A malfunction of your vehicle’s electrical system could leave you stranded in an inconvenient location with no way of repairing the problem. The fact that most automobiles are heavily dependent on the electrical system to provide power to all other systems means that a malfunction will oftentimes render the vehicle inoperable. Luckily, there are some convenient options available in terms of finding a mobile auto electrician in Manchester. The following establishments should be able to have you back up and running in relatively short order.
1) Platinum Car Repairs (Unit 1 Impact House, Charles St, SK1 3LH) – The technicians at this auto shop have over 25 years of experience working on cars. While they are able to work on any make or model, their specialties include Ford, BMW, and Jaguar. The owners of this shop believe in acquiring consent before any repairs are made and they are capable of fixing just about any problem that you are experiencing. If you give them a call, they are more than willing to send out a mobile auto electrician in Manchester.
Telephone: 01612 228397
2) JBH Vehicle Diagnostics and Repair (1 Ashmore Avenue, SK3 0QY) – This auto shop offers comprehensive automotive service including mobile diagnostics and repair, fault finding, injector coding, battery servicing, accident repair, and much more. They use the same technology that dealerships use, but claim to charge a fraction of the price. If you find yourself stranded, you might consider giving them a call.
Telephone: 07875 264516
3) Roadside Repair Mobile Mechanic (22 Cumberland Avenue, SK5 8DJ) – With over 30 years of experience, this auto shop can repair timing belts, clutches, head gaskets, wheel bearings, and much more. They claim to be able to save you loads of money on both the call out charge and the repairs. If you give them a call, they will send out a mobile auto electrician in Manchester.
Telephone: 07789 638772
4) Towbars Cheshire (81A Coppice Road, SK12 1SL) – This business owner has over 35 years of experience in automotive electrical systems and uses dealer diagnostic tools including Jaguar, Land Rover, Ford, Peugeot, and more. They can repair just about any automotive electrical problem that you might be experiencing. Service areas include Wilmslow, Knutsford, Macclesfield, Northwich, and Holmes Chapel.
Telephone: 01477 416011
5) A.P.R.S. (Futures) Ltd (4 Stanhope St, M19 3WQ) – Having been established in this location for over 35 years, this auto shop offers a vast array of motor vehicle services including air conditioning repair, car electrical diagnostics and repair, engine diagnostics, and much more. Technicians at this shop are city and guild trained and their air conditioning is certified to work on all types of vehicles. If you decide to contact them, they can send out a mobile auto electrician in Manchester.
Telephone: 01616 692348
6) Cunningham’s Auto Repairs (71 Shentonfield Road, M22 4RW) – This garage services Manchester and the surrounding area. Their list of automotive services includes clutches, brakes, timing belts, batteries, alternators, and much more. They offer a free collection and delivery service as well as a complimentary valet upon completion of the repair work.
Telephone: 01614 914995
7) 1st Class Car Care (61 Farm Lane, M28 2PG) – This auto shop prides itself on its professional, reliable, and trustworthy approach with over 20 years of experience in the industry. They are members of the Guild of Master Craftsman and offer mobile services that they can bring to you in the event that you become stranded on the side of the road. They can work on both domestic and commercial vehicles and are purely a mobile company.
Telephone: 07917 670704
8) JB Autocare (42 Delamere Rd, SK9 3QA) – This business is run by John Baker who has been working in the industry since 1998. John has acquired extensive experience over the years by working in an independent garage, car dealerships, and on motorsports equipment. He performs various types of automotive repair services including auto electrics, suspension, exhaust, battery, timing belts, and much more. As a mobile business he has the capability to provide a mobile auto electrician in Manchester.
Telephone: 07810 890010