Automotive electrical problems can be a tremendous frustration when they leave you stranded on the side of the road. Automotive technology has evolved to the point where it has become more difficult for the average consumer to repair malfunctions. Today, auto electrical problems are complex and often require the knowledge and skills of a trained professional. Fortunately, there are a variety of auto shops that can send out a mobile auto electrician in Liverpool. Their skilled technicians will have you up and running again in no time.
1) Auto Electronic Services Ltd (55A Chapel Road Garage, L19 1QX) – Established since 1993, this auto shop has over 30 years of experience in the industry. Their specialties include fitting electrical systems and accessories, finding problems, and repairing malfunctions. Services include electronic ignition installation, starter and alternator repair, security alarm installation, engine diagnostics, wire fault finding, battery replacement, and much more.
Telephone: 07967 822098
2) Auto Systems Electrical (14 Oakworth Drive, CH62 1HL) – Strictly a mobile electrical repair service that is available to meet you on the side of the road or at home. Coverage includes New Ferry, Bebington, Birkenhead, Bromborough, Chester, Eastham, Ellesmere Port, Wallesey, and more. This business has been around for over 18 years and offers a full range of services including computer diagnostics, battery replacements, heating and air conditioning repair, parking sensor faults, and much more. If you give this business a call, they will send out a mobile auto electrician in Liverpool to help resolve your problem.
Telephone: 07850 012395
3) Childwall Five Ways Auto Electrics (Childwall Five Ways Garage, Queens Drive, L15 6YB) – This garage has over 30 years of experience in the automotive electrical business and they have the skills needed to repair everything from alarm systems to air conditioning. Their mobile services can meet you on the road or at home to repair starters and alternators, replace batteries, install security systems, perform engine diagnostics, assess your car audio system, and much more.
Telephone: 07796 651084
4) Mototech Mobile Mechanic (83 Serpentine Rd, CH44 0AU) – The owner of this operation has over 40 years of experience in the business and can service vehicles anywhere from New Brighton to Chester. This fully mobile service utilizes the most advanced technology to engine diagnostics, roadside breakdown assistance, vehicle inspection, general repairs, spark plug replacement, cam belt repair, fuel drainage and transfer, ignition system installation, and much more.
Telephone: 01515 595830
5) Dan Gilmore (5 Norbury St, BT11 8AD) – Services include road side recovery, alarm system installation, brake and clutch repair, electrical system fault finding and repair, engine diagnostics, vehicle battery replacement, garage services, and a mobile auto electrician in Liverpool. If you find yourself broken down on the side of the road or simply need assistance from home, you can give Dan a call and he will try to arrange to help you as best he can.
Telephone: 07979 247438