Automobiles have become heavily dependent on electrical components to keep them running. Electrical parts have progressively become more complex to the point that many of the problems that consumers experience cannot be easily fixed. The last thing anyone wants is to be stranded on the side of the highway with a vehicle that is not responding at all. If you find yourself in this types of situation, it is usually a good idea to phone a mobile auto electrician in Glasgow. Auto shops have technicians that they can send out to help get you back on the road.
1) Spanners (73 Earnock St, G33 1HN) – This is a mobile mechanic company that offers emergency call outs and recovery services. They are able to perform a wide variety of repairs including battery servicing, engines diagnostics and reconditioning, 24/7 emergency road side assistance, and much more. If you give them a call, they are available to send out a mobile auto electrician in Glasgow.
Telephone: 07765 894430
2) Premier Auto Electronics Ltd (Unit 8 – 9 Greenhill Rd, PA3 1 RQ) – Services here include starter overhauls and repairs, engine diagnostics, alternator overhauls and repairs, battery testing, and much more. The trained electrical engineers at this shop also offer services for bus companies, local garages, car dealerships, ferry operators, and the general public. If you contact them, they can help arrange to provide road side assistance.
Telephone: 01418 491190
3) S and S Auto Electrics (61 Gardenside Grove, G32 8DS) – This shop has been around for over 20 years and they specialize in automotive electrical repair. They have a mobile auto electrician in Glasgow that will service the East End, South Side, West End, Lanarkshire, and East Dunbartonshire. They can repair all makes and models. Additional services include engine diagnostics, vehicle inspection, and garage services.
Telephone: 07850 873552
4) 365 Recovery (Block 1 Unit 1, Milton Rd, G66 1SY) – Specialists in vehicle recovery and breakdown assistance who serve the East Dunbartonshire and beyond. They operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and are always available to help. If you have been in an accident, they offer to provide you with a courtesy vehicle and contact your insurance company for you. Their services include engine diagnostics, battery replacements, electrical repair, and much more.
Telephone: 07776 258958
5) GT Automotive (90c Murray St, PA3 1QT) – The technicians at this shop specialize in servicing Mercedes, BMW, VW, and Audi vehicles. Their master technicians have over 25 years of experience and are participants in the Good Garage Scheme. Services include engine diagnostics, air conditioning repair, battery replacement, car electrics, breakdown recovery, and much more.
Telephone: 01416 113911
6) JMJBL Auto Electric SVS (7 Palacecraig St, ML5, 4RY) – With over 14 years of experience, this shop offers a wide variety of automotive repairs and services. They offer the same services as a dealership, but for a lower cost. Services include specialist engine management, advanced diagnostics and repair, car electrical repair, battery replacement, vehicle inspection, and much more. If you give them a call, they are more than willing to send out a mobile auto electrician in Glasgow.
Telephone: 01236 702959